02 April 2007

The body, the blood, and the peanut butter

Victoria gets credit for today's title--her reply to my response to this scientific proof that science has been lying to us about the source of life. The logic is so convoluted, I can't even follow how exactly he thinks he's making a point. See for yourself: http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/50013/.

Given that the science is too difficult for me to understand--it's right up there with the theory of relativity--I'm going to have to just stop eating peanut butter as a precaution. I'm afraid one of these days I might not notice the new life in my jar, and it'll turn out that I ate Jesus.

I can't be responsible for eating the Second Coming.

Can you take the risk?

1 comment:

  1. That's just scary. 100 billion times now we have tested the peanut butter makes life hypothesis. Patience and persistence may prevail :-)
    John

    ReplyDelete